Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
Sure you may get some traffic from people stumbling upon your web site and maybe if you are lucky the search engines will put you into their index so you can show up if someone is willing to search 5, 10, or even a few hundred pages deep into the search engine results.
So what can you do to get that ever elusive valuable search engine traffic to your web site and make more sales?
The 2 key ways web site owners can get search engine traffic to their web site is through Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
Why Talents Hunter
- Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, SEO brings you a higher Return On your Investment than any comparable form of marketing.
- Once in place, a properly designed and optimised site should stay long term in the rankings compared to PPC where costs and outlay are ongoing and unpredictable.
- SEO can increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for your service or product.
- SEO can mean increased sales of your product or service.
- SEO can give your brand a high international profile - and for a comparatively low outlay.
- Properly validated and optimised files will be smaller and leaner, meaning less server requests/overheads and quicker download times.
- SEO is among the most cost-effective ways of marketing.
- Observing sensible optimisation procedures can make your site more accessible to all users.
- A properly optimised site will be as near as possible validated to high standards. This means that it works in all browsers, meaning your site may be viewed by the greatest potential number of visitors.
- Properly optimised, all links should function correctly and all pages should be accessible to the engines, thus making your site easy for the engines to index and correctly categorise.
- Observing basic optimisation guidelines should mean that visitors have a more pleasant user experience.