We are looking to smart professionals for the profile of Research Lead for Andheri West Location (Mumbai). Please send your updated resume if you find the job role suitable.
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Designation: Research Lead
• Plan, organize, and conduct research in healthcare sector, develop plans for
upcoming/ongoing projects or studies guidelines for project prepared by project heads to
outline research procedures to be followed.
• Conducting primary and secondary research – Speaking to C-suite executives on
utilizing archives, and collections, and other sources of information, to collect, record,
analyse, and evaluate facts.
• Discuss findings with colleagues and Project Head to evaluate validity of findings.
• Maintain, manage and document all research materials and data in appropriate databases.
• Research, evaluate and assess feasibility of projects.
• Prepare reports of completed projects for presentation to project heads, or for use in
further applied or theoretical research activities.
• Ensure best practices in research and development and analysis.
• To work as part of the Production Team, to deliver high quality global events.
• Identifying to market research potential geographies for commercially viable events
• Identify the target audience for a given conference idea and the most marketable angle
• Conducting extensive telephonic / in-person research with a target market to develop an
innovative conference agenda
• Ensure the receipt of Evaluation Reports by attendees for the events and to analyze these
reactions, reporting to management, and using such information to influence future events
• Liaising with the design and content team for the conference materials ensuring key selling
points are emphasized
If this opportunity suits you, then mail me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this opportunity with your suitable reference, if this is irrelevant to you.